Skip to navigation
Skip to content
- A buy-sell agreement provides for the orderly transfer of your business interest, ensuring it is not sold to outsiders or left to the control of partners’ family members.
- A buy-sell agreement can create a degree of stability that may be important to creditors.
- Buyers and sellers agree to a fair price now, rather than waiting until urgent circumstances potentially reduce the asking price.
- Business succession planning combined with the guarantees of life insurance can provide you with peace of mind.
- Surviving business owners receive a stepped-up tax basis when purchasing ownership shares from the deceased owner’s estate in a cross-purchase arrangement.